What is BancaTakaful?
BancaTakaful is defined as the distribution of Takaful products by a bank.
In this case, the distribution of Pak-Qatar Family Takaful products by Bank Islami
using the technology of our sponsor company FWU AG.
BancaTakaful Products will provide families with long term savings and protection
plans specifically catered to fulfill their future needs such as marriage and higher
education for children, and financial independence and security after retirement.
How can our BancaTakaful products benefit you?
1. Quality and Convenience
- You will have a better access to wider range of Shari’ah Compliant financial products/services
through a one-stop shop experience; Takaful plan will be issued on the spot
- No need for further documents except Customer ID card
- No need for medical exams (conditions apply)
- No need to wait for the results of any manual verification by back office employees
- Total sales process only takes 30 minutes
- The products will be easily customizable and tailor-made according to your specific
- Customer Service Available 24/7
2. Costs & Value
- Reduced transaction costs (information, advice, time, trust) and at lower prices
- 100% application acceptance – meaning, that no application will be rejected
- Transparent terms and conditions and charging structure
FWU AG: BancaTakaful Partner
The FWU AG is an international provider of white labeled unit-linked investments
involving a high degree of customization, product and process innovation and use
of state-of-the-art technology.
Since its founding in 1989, FWU AG has grown significantly with presence in Middle
East (UAE, Saudi Arabia), Europe (Germany, France, Italy), Far East (Malaysia),
Pakistan and soon Indonesia, Egypt, Morocco & UK. FWU has won 5 awards in 2007
including ‘Best Takaful Operator’.
It has successful partnership with 6 international Takaful companies worldwide and
BancaTakaful distribution franchise with 7 international BancaTakaful distributors
currently, and 1 independent financial advisor in Middle East. Assets under management
of the FWU Group is approximately 500 million Euros as at end of 2007.