Saving & Takaful Plan(BancaTakaful) offers you all the flexibility you need, because we understand that each individual has unique needs.
Contributions can be paid monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly. You can start with a minimum monthly contribution of Rs.5000 only
- Select the membership duration according to your specific objective in mind. The earlier you start the more benefits you will be able to reap. The minimum duration of the membership is 7 years. There is no maximum plan period as long as the age of the membership holder does not exceed 70 years upon maturity
- You can choose an investment profile according to your risk appetite based on the Cash and/or Equity strategies. Select from 3 profiles i.e. Conservative, Balanced, and Aggressive. That’s not all; you also have the freedom of switching between the investment strategies four times a year for free
- Whenever you have excess funds available you can make a lump sum payment and increase the cash value
- On the other hand if you find yourself in a tight situation you have the option to decrease the Regular Contribution amount anytime during the membership tenure.*
- You are also allowed partial withdrawals at any time before maturity.*
- In case you want to temporarily suspend regular contributions there is an option of a Contribution holiday (an interval) for up to 12 months*
- Freedom to appoint up to 4 beneficiaries (with an option to alter beneficiary(ies)throughout the term)
For the first time in Pakistan Pak-Qatar’s Saving & Takaful Plan gives you the convenience of getting your membership issued without the hassle of a mandatory medical examination. No customer will be declined, irrespective of his or her health condition. (The Takaful cover may vary based on the health evaluation). If you are 18 – 60 years of age just walk into your nearest DIB, MCB, SCB, Faysal Bank, Al Baraka or Dawood/Burj BankBranch and meet Relationship Managers or dial our UAN number. Our team will assist you in meeting your Takaful needs such as:
- How much to invest/save
- The term you should choose
- Which plan will help you achieve your desired maturity amount
- Which investment/savings mechanisms are best for you
Once you have made your decision, the Relationship Manager will guide you in completing remaining formalities in as short a time as possible.