PAK-QATAR General Takaful > Products > Fire and Property Takaful
We need safety and security for our business place, home, wealth and everyday casualties.
Natural calamities, fire, lightening, burglary, other hazards are associated to
our everyday life. PQGTL Fire and Allied Perils Takaful provide a vast coverage against all these risks to make your life and business secure.
Fire Takaful policy provides compensation to the individual participant or firm in the event of damage to the property (i.e. buildings, stock, machinery and other contents) caused by fire, lightning and explosion. We have extended customized coverage for diversified industrial sector companies as per their needs.
- Fire and Lightening
- Domestic Explosion
- Riot and Strike
- Malicious damage
- Standard Explosion
- Atmospheric Disturbance
- Earthquake (Fire and Shock)
- Aircraft Damage
- Impact Damage
- Burglary and Housebreaking
- Electrical Clause "B".
- Willful act
- Gross negligence
- Loss to bullion, document, currency etc.
- Loss to earnings/Business interruption
- Losses arising out of war /war like situation
- Terrorism, civil commotion, Military rising Insurrection etc.
- Nuclear/Biological fission
- Spontaneous combustion
- Goods held in Trust or on commission
Other Available Products
- Property All Risk
- Comprehensive Machinery Takaful
- Home Takaful
- Shopowner’s Takaful
Other Important Highlights
- Risk management services are also extended for the clients with assessing and recommending
improvement in risk exposure to mitigate the hazards.
Contribution Payment Procedure
- The contribution payment shall be made by cheque or pay order in favor of “Pak Qatar
General Participant Takaful Fund” mentioning the name and PMD number at the back of payment instrument.
Claim Reporting Process
- To report a claim, contact Claims Department Head Office – Pak Qatar General Takaful
Limited or nearest Branch via phone/fax/email or letter immediately.
- Also, local Law Enforcement Agencies shall be reported on urgent basis (if applicable).
- Participant shall complete the claim form and furnish other requisite documents for prompt processing of claim.
- Claim Hotlines:
Karachi : 0315-2005017
Lahore : 0315-2005018
Islamabad : 0315-2005019
Faisalabad : 0315-2005020